Friday, April 28, 2017

My Spring 2017 Favorites!

It's time for my Spring Favorites series! This really makes me happy especially since it's snowing outside today. Boo! But really, the warmer weather is just around the corner. So, let's celebrate with talking about spring polish shades.
If you are new to my blog, let me explain what I do in my seasonal polish series. Each season I pick my top 10 polishes and provide a review, live swatch, nail design and nail tutorial for each one. I start by announcing my top 10 and why I choose each one in a YouTube video. And, it's been up for a few days, so go watch it!! (Link below)



I would love to know what nails you will be rocking this spring. Let me know some of your favorites in the comments below. Have a nice day everyone!

-Go Polished


No comments:

Post a Comment