Wednesday, January 18, 2017

My #8 Favorite Polish for Winter 2016 is...

Lincoln Park After Dark!!

This classic polish is part of OPI's classic collection and has been around for a looong time. I would be curious to see if there is anyone out there (who is a nail polish lover) who hasn't tried it. Let me know down below if you have this in your collection. 

There are many vampy polishes like this one, but I feel like there is something in this formula that sets it apart from all the others. It's a deep, deep purple. So deep, it's almost black. It has SO much depth when you have it on and it's so shiny. It has a slightly jelly formula. It's hot blooded! You just need to check it and see! (You see what I did there) Ha! Two easy coats for this one.


I love deep purples paired with soft purples and I knew that this would be SO good with Go Go Geisha by Essie. And yep, they look so spectacular together. It was meant to be. :) This delicate floral design really is pretty simple to create, you just need the right supplies and the right tools. Click on the link below to see the full length tutorial. I also have a list of all the supplies in the description box of the video. Thanks for visiting!!


If you recreate this design please use #inspiredbygopolished (in Instagram) so I can see it!

-Go Polished

1 comment:

  1. YouTube made me buy this one but it was a let down for me because it looks black! If I wanted black nails I would just choose a black nail polish! I like Oh Suzi Mio better

    ReplyDelete