Friday, January 13, 2017

My #7 Favorite Polish for Winter 2016 is...

 Hang Up The Heels!!

This gorgeous black based polish has the most gorgeous teal shimmer running through it! It's one of the new Essie Gel Couture polishes that were released in 2016. I have loved EVERY polish I have tried from this line but, this one has to be one of my top choices for sure. I have a review of this polish line. If you are interested, click on the link below.


It has great formula! Opaque in two generous coats. Isn't she stunning?!


I thought this polish would pair perfectly with an elegant white granite design. This design is all the rave right now, and for good reason. It's just so pretty! I did the tutorial a little different this time around. I try three different methods to create this look. I wanted to see what method worked the best for me, but what you have around the house might determine what method you want to try. :) 


I also review this Born Pretty Silicone Mat in this tutorial. This was sent to me to review and I am so happy with it. It will get a ton of use from me. Go and watch the tutorial! I also have the discount code on my video so you can get 10% your purchases. Have a great day everyone!



Here is a link to the Born Pretty Store if you are interested in checking out their many items- http://www.bornprettystore.com/

-Go Polished





No comments:

Post a Comment