Wednesday, January 4, 2017

My #5 Favorite Polish for Winter 2016 is...

Go With The Flowy!


This polish was released as part of the Essie Getting Groovy Winter collection for 2016! It's a gorgeous soft cool toned gray (it almost leans blue) with some subtle silver shimmer. I knew when I saw this polish online that I needed it and when I swatched it for the first time I knew it would be one of my winter favorites. Formula is great. Opaque in two easy coats.



 I don't really have any comparisons for this polish. Which is one of the reasons I love it so much. Here it is next to Now and Zen which was released as part of the Essie Fall 2016 collection. As you can see, it's much much lighter and slightly more cool toned.


I have switched to new lighting so this picture is quite different than the other. Sorry, it always take some time to work out kinks when getting new equipment. Anyway, my cute friend on Insta (@curlycomedynailart) said this design looked like Hot Cocoa and I have to agree! So, that's what I have named this simple design. Since I have done tutorials similar to this one, made the tutorial for this one slightly different. I show you the entire process of one hand to make it go as quick as possible. I hope you enjoy it!


Click on the link below to see the full length tutorial.


-Go Polished




No comments:

Post a Comment