Monday, August 1, 2016

My #9 Favorite Polish for Summer 2016...

A Pirate's Life!


This gorgeous sky blue polish has some micro turquoise shimmer that translates well on the nail. It's so shimmery and fabulous in the summer sun! Wrenn is a new nail polish line released from Wrenn Jewelry. This is my favorite of the bunch and obviously one of my summer favorites:). The formula is so smooth and it's opaque in two coats. When you put on a top coat it makes this polish even more sparkly and wonderful. The swatch below is two coats with a top coat (HK Girl).


I don't have comparisons to this polish simply because I have nothing that compares to it. I have a few sky blues, but they don't have that turquoise shimmer which really makes this polish a stand out. Love!

I wanted to try a water marble design with this one, just using white to compliment it. I wanted to have a beach/wave feel. I like the way it turned out. I have only water marbled a few times and have learned a lot in the process. I share lots of tips and tricks in my tutorial, so make sure and watch it!



Here are the supplies I used to create this design (with links):
Dixie cups
Distilled Water
Sewing pin

Click on the link below for the full length tutorial! Let me know if you follow the tutorial and try water marbling. I would love to see it. Use #gopolishednails in Instagram, or tag me so I can see it!


-Go Polished



No comments:

Post a Comment