Wednesday, July 27, 2016

My #8 Favorite Polish for Summer 2016...

Sunshine State of Mind!


This tangerine orange creme polish is the perfect shade of orange (at least for my skin tone). It seems to have just a touch of pink in it and it's so bright and fun for summer! It is new from the Essie Summer collection that came out this year. The formula is great and it's opaque in two coats. It is slightly runny and tends to run down the handle of the brush, so just be aware of that. Love this orange so much! Swatch below is two coats, no top coat.


Here are some comparisons I have from my collection. As you can see it does have a more tangerine feel than just an orange, and just a slight touch of pink, which I think makes it stand out from the straight up orange polishes.



I really wanted to try out this streaky look with a chevron pattern and wasn't sure how it would turn out. I was even not sure about it after I did the first nail, but once you put the top coat on, it just smooths everything out and it looks SO cool close up! I love this pattern so much and think it would look great with different color combinations, I can't wait to try more. It just takes a little patience and a very fine brush.



Here are the supplies I used to create this design (with links):

Click on the link below for the full length tutorial. *If you recreate this design use #gopolishednails in Instagram or tag me so I can see it!


-Go Polished

No comments:

Post a Comment