Saturday, July 23, 2016

My #7 Favorite Polish for Summer 2016...

Rich Girls & Po Boys!


This polish is described as a China blue creme, and it's a perfect description. It's so beautiful on the nails! It is new from the OPI New Orleans collection released this spring/summer. The formula is perfect, as all of the polishes are in that entire collection. You need this one too! The swatch below is two coats, no top coat.


I don't have a ton of blues in my collection, but here it is next to Can't Find My Czechbook which is lighter and more warm toned. I thought this would be very close to Pacific Blue, but as you can see PB has some purple tones to it and RG&PB doesn't.d


Everytime I use black and white for my accent nail I just fall in love. I love the contrast! This tropical flower is just so summery and easier than you might think!


Here are the products I used to create this look (with links):

Click on the link below for the full length tutorial. You can go polished too!


-Go Polished

No comments:

Post a Comment