Tuesday, July 19, 2016

My #6 Favorite Polish for Summer 2016...

Suzi Nails New Orleans!


This polish is new from the OPI New Orleans collection that was released this spring and summer. It's a creamy Barbie pink polish. There are several pink polishes like this out there, but this one is a favorite out of the few Barbie pinks I have in my collection. The formula is quite great and it's opaque in two easy coats! Swatch below is two coats and a top coat. A perfect summer color for sure!


Here it is compared to Kiss Me I'm Brazillian, which is slightly more warm toned (kind of hard to tell that in this picture though), and has a slightly darker tone. Look At My Bow is even more cool toned and maybe has a pinch of purple. I love the balance of warm and cool tones that SNNO has.


I have been obsessed with pineapples lately! I have a pineapple shirt that has these cute black and white pineapples on it and I knew I had to make a mani to match. I love how this design looks with pink, but this pattern would be cute with any accent color!


Here are the supplies I used to create this look (with links):

Cllick on the link below to see the full tutorial! You can go polished too, just follow my tips on the tutorial. 


-Go Polished



No comments:

Post a Comment