Wednesday, June 29, 2016

My #1 Favorite Polish for Summer 2016...

China Glaze- I Got A Blue Attitude!


I love this bright blue toned purple so much! This polish is a new release from China Glaze as part of their Lite Brites collection. The collection is 80's inspired-love the polishes, love the names. I have a review of this entire collection as well as live swatches. If you haven't seen it, click on the link below to watch!




The formula on this is great-opaque in one thick coat, but I always do two :). You do have to be careful with some of the polishes from this line bubbling. As you can see I did have some bubbling on my pointer, so just be aware of that. You can avoid these with careful application though. Swatch above is two coats, no top coat. Such a perfect purple for summer time!

I have been wanting to try this 80's design I have seen floating around pinterest for some time now and decided that since purchasing the Lite Brites collection, it would be the perfect time! It's pretty fun, and pretty simple to do. Do you dig it?!


Here is a list of products I used to create this design (with links):


Click on the link below to watch the tutorial. 

*One tip: if you don't have vinyl stickers, try cutting strips of masking tape and it should work just fine. I forgot to mention that in the video :).


-Go Polished


No comments:

Post a Comment