Thursday, April 7, 2016

My Spring 2016 Nail Polish Favorites!!

I love this favorites series, and am SO glad it's that time of year again. At the start of each season I pick my top 10 favorite polishes. I like to reveal what the polishes are and then through-out the month I will have a swatch of each polish and a nail design for each one as well as a full length tutorial. 

Showing the polishes first gives you a chance to purchase any of the polishes you think you might like and then you will be able to do any nail designs right along with me! Sound fun?! Here they are:


Polishes listed in no particular order:

Essie Chillato
Essie Off Tropic
OPI I Manicure for Beads
ZOYA Wednesday
China Glaze Boho Blues
China Glaze Let's Chalk About It
Essie Shades On
Defy & Inspire The Hills
OPI Kiss Me on my Tulips
Essie Pool Side Service

For more details about my chosen polishes and links to all of them, please click on the link below for my video!



-Go Polished

No comments:

Post a Comment