Thursday, April 28, 2016

My #5 favorite spring nail polish for 2016...

Kiss Me On
My Tulips!!


I had a pedicure a few years ago and choose this color. I knew I needed to pick it up at some point. I was so excited to recently find it at my local beauty supply store. (It is also available on Amazon, link at end of post).
 It was released as part of the OPI 2012 Holland Collection. It's a perfect medium toned pink with my favorite kind of formula (crelly). The formula is just plain fantastic! It is opaque in two easy coats. It's so shiny and glorious! Nothing better than a good pink polish.


As you can see, compared to Kiss Me I'm Brazilian, Kiss Me On My Tulips is darker and more blue toned. It very, very close to Essie Mod Square, but Kiss Me On My Tulips is slightly darker and slightly more red toned.


I love orange and pink together and wanted to create a design using both. The orange is a new polish from OPI's New Orleans collection that was released this spring. It's called Crawfishin' For a Compliment, and it's beautiful. Don't you love this combination?! 


To recreate this look click on the link below for the full length tutorial! 

Here are the list of supplies I used to create this design (with links):


*If you recreate this design, tag me or use #gopolishednails in Instagram so I can see it!

-Go Polished



No comments:

Post a Comment