Sunday, April 24, 2016

My #4 favorite spring nail polish for 2016...

Essie Poolside
Service!!

If you have been following me long enough, you should know these blue green polishes are my favorite :)! This one is SO gorgeous and SO perfect for spring. Poolside Service was released as part of the Essie 2016 spring collection.  Click here for live swatches of the entire Essie Spring Collection. The formula is so great- thick, but not too thick and super creamy. It is opaque in one coat, I did two for this swatch. Wow!! So gorgeous!


Here are the comparisons I have from my collection. As you can see it's much more blue toned than Vested Interest and while the same color tone as The Perfect Cover Up, it is much lighter.


I tried my hand at this striped manicure. The first time I did it I tried to free hand it, and while it looked okay, it didn't look as straight as I wanted it to. So I did it again with the help of my nail vinyls from What's Up Nails. (I have linked to all the products I used listed in the description bar of my tutorial).While it took more time to do, I think it was worth it! I love the look! Do you?! Do you think you will try it, and if not what is holding you back?


 Here is the same design mattified :). I always lean toward the glossy finish, but I think this kind of look fits with the matte finish. Which do you like better?


 Below is the link to the full lenght tutorial. 

If you are interested in seeing more of my spring favorites click on the link below. In the coming weeks I will be doing a nail design for each one. 

-Go Polished


No comments:

Post a Comment