Wednesday, April 20, 2016

My #3 favorite spring nail polish...



This polish is a new polish from the China Glaze Spring 2016 House of Colour collection. Pale pink polish is one of my favorite colors to wear-anytime of the year! I made a video and put this and four other pale pink polishes to test to see which I liked best. If you didn't see my Pale Pink Polish Showdown video, make sure to check it out - this polish was the winner, and for a good reason! The formula is fantastic (which is unusual for light polishes), and it is opaque in two coats. It also lasted on my nails (with a base and top coat) for 5 days with no chipping. I love it!! You might wanna pick one of these up before they are gone :).


This swatch is two thick coats. You can also see in that video how it compares in color to the other pinks I choose. 

I saw this nail design on Instagram and instantly fell in love. I love the french tip and floral combo. It's so dainty, simple, beautiful and feminine. I will definitely be doing more designs like this in the future. What do you think?!


If you want to recreate this design, click on the link below for the full length tutorial. All the products (and links) I used will be listed in the video description box on my YouTube video. Please subscribe to my channel as well if you haven't. 



-Go Polished


No comments:

Post a Comment