Tuesday, April 12, 2016

My #1 favorite Spring Nail polish for 2016...



I fell in love with this color last year and it was part of my favorites for summer in 2015. I had to include it again in my spring favorites :). I said in 'My Favorite Spring 2016 Nail Polishes' video that this was released in Essie's 2015 Spring collection, but it was actually part of their summer collection.  Oops. Anyway, it is such a unique yellow green cream. It shows up quite bright in the swatch below, but with my warmer lights the color is actually more accurate in the bottle picture above- just light, soft and creamy. It's beautiful!!


It has a cream formula with just a touch of jelly. It is opaque in 2-3 coats depending on how generously you paint. I have a live swatch video on my Instagram if you want to see how it applies. My account is @gopolished. 

I had a hard time figuring out what design to do with this polish and tried several different designs When I tried this slanted French I just fell in love. It's just simple and subtle and I love it! 


Click on the link below for the full length tutorial. I have important tips that make it so easy and doable. All the products and polishes I used are listed in the description bar of my video. 


-Go Polished


No comments:

Post a Comment