Friday, February 19, 2016

Transitional Nail Polishes (Winter to Spring)

This time of year can just drag sometimes! Don't you agree? It's that time of year when you just want Winter to take a hike and Spring to move in! I don't know about you, but polish is the perfect pick me up for those blues :).

I put together a YouTube video where I have some nail polish suggestions for this transitional phase from Winter to Spring. It's my first time uploading a video where I am actually in front of the camera so everyone be nice to me! Ha! I really wanted to try out this type of video, mostly because these types of videos are really what got me loving polish again. Let me know if you want more videos like this in the future :).

Above are a few of the polishes I mention in the video. I mostly love to wear "dusty" colors this time and year and reserve the spring colors for when it's actually spring. I have several suggestions of color types as well as specific ones. I hope it's helpful and it can pick up your spirits and help you to go polished too!

Click on the link below to view the video:


-Go Polished

No comments:

Post a Comment