Wednesday, January 20, 2016

OPI Hello Kitty Collection Review and Live Swatch Video!

I am excited to share a few polished I picked up from the new OPI Hello Kitty Collection! There are 12 colors total and a few exclusive shades. I picked up 5 of them.


I didn't pick up Never Have Too Mani Friends (black), and I didn't really want another blue or yellow because I don't wear those colors often and have a few already.

I LOVED Spoken From the Heart (coral polish), but when I compared it to Essie's Brides No Grooms they were very similar if not exactly the same color so I didn't feel the need to get it.  

I also have quite a few darker pinks. So, I bought Kitty White, Let's Be FriendsSmall + Cute=<3, Look At My Bow,  and Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel.

Here are a few quick comparisons from my collection. Left to right- Essie Romper Room, OPI Let's Be Friends!, Essie Fiji, OPI Small + Cute=<3, and OPI Kiss Me on the Chic. As you can see none of the polishes in my collection are exact. Yay!! 


Here is Essie Cascade Cool and OPI Look At My Bow. Look At My Bow is more cool toned and slightly lighter, but they are very, very similar. 


Here are my swatches:

OPI Kitty White

 OPI Let's Be Friends!

OPI Look At My Bow!

 OPI Small + Cute = <3

 OPI Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel

Click on the link below to see how these polishes apply!
*Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel if you haven't yet. 


-Go Polished

No comments:

Post a Comment