Wednesday, January 6, 2016

My #8 Favorite Winter Polish for 2015...



 Skating on Thin Iceland came out in 2014 as part of the Nordic Collection. I loved this collection and I love this polish!! If you haven't viewed all the polishes from this collection- you need to. They are still available on Amazon and other places. Skating on Thin Iceland is a black cherry polish that leans more purple and is brighter in the light and can look almost black in low light. The formula is fantastic, it applies like butter and is opaque in 2 coats. I love the jelly finish, and you can't beat the shine. It's just beautiful and you need to snatch it up! The swatch below is 2 coats and no top coat.


I have nothing in my collection that come close to this polish. I have these other black cherry polishes pictured below to show you just how purple it leans.


I love the way this nail design turned out and it really is so simple to do! You can create this using a dotting tool or a toothpick. 


Here are the supplies I used for this design:


Click on the link below for the full length tutorial. Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
*If you recreate this look use #gopolishednails in Instagram so I can see it!


-Go Polished

No comments:

Post a Comment