Sunday, January 3, 2016

My #7 Favorite Winter Polish for 2015...

Essie Virgin Snow!

 This polish is new this year from the Essie Winter Collection. I love this icy purple blue color. It's so flattering on! The first coat is a little streaky, but by the second it even out pretty well. I think you have to expect that with these lighter colors. You may need to do three coats depending on how heavy handed you are. The swatch below is two generous coats. 


 I thought this would be the same as Bikini So Teeny at first, but was pleasantly surprised that it was lighter and leaned more purple. So of coarse I snagged it! Here is also a comparison to Essie Mint Candy Apple just so you can see the color tone difference.


I thought this icy look would be perfect for January. I love that way it turned out and learned a few things along the way as I tried this out. So definitely make sure you watch the full tutorial for helpful tips :). 


Here are the supplies I used to create this look:


Click on the link below for the Full Tutorial! 
*Use #gopolishednails on Instagram if you recreate this design, I would love to see it!


-Go Polished

No comments:

Post a Comment