Thursday, December 17, 2015

Shatterd Glass Christmas Tree

Shattered Glass Christmas Tree



Since shattered glass nails are the new trend, I wanted to incorporate it into a christmas nail design and decided to go for a Christmas tree. I think it turned out pretty simple and classic. I couldn't find any iridescent green cellophane, so I decided to use some tinsel I had on hand at home. It appears to look 3D even though it's not, which I think is pretty cool! If I did it again I think I would have done a gold star because the silver didn't show up as much as I would like it to.

Here are the supplies (with links) I used:

Green Tinsel




Click on the link below for the full length tutorial on my YouTube Channel. Don't forget to subscribe!
*If you recreate this design use #gopolishednails in Instagram so I can see it!


-Go Polished





No comments:

Post a Comment