Monday, December 28, 2015

My #6 Favorite Winter Polish for 2015...

OPI Guys & Galaxies

This deep maroon polish is new from OPI's Winter 2015 Starlight Collection (Star Wars). I love how classic this color is and I feel like it will look good on any skin tone. The formula is a dream, and it was opaque in two smooth coats. I am really happy I picked it up! The swatch below is two coats. 


When I picked Guys and Galaxies up at Ulta last month I thought it would be the same color as Essie's Carry on (which I love), but I was happy to see that G&G is more red toned and Carry On is more dusty and purple toned. Yay! Sleigh Ride for Two is a similar maroon color but has that glittery metallic sheen. So it stands alone in my collection!


I knew I wanted to save G&G for New Years, and I knew I wanted to add some gold glitter to it. So I am elated that New Years is finally here!! Let's party people!! Okay, sorry I got a little carried away, nail polish will do that to me sometimes :). Anyway I love, love, LOVE it! 


So of coarse I made a tutorial for you because I want you to go polished on New Years too!

Here are the products I used (with links)


Click on the link below for the full tutorial with LOTS of important tips for this look!
*If you create this look use #gopolishednails in Instagram so I can see it!


-Go Polished

No comments:

Post a Comment