Thursday, December 24, 2015

My #5 favorite winter polish for 2015...

Zoya Hunter!
Zoya Hunter was part of the Fall 2013 Cashmere collection. It is a slightly dusky, dark forest green. It is a perfect green for the holidays or the fall and winter. The first coat of this polish is a little patchy, but by the second coat it has full coverage. The swatch below is two coats. I love me a good creme green!


This really is the only true forest green polish I have. Here is a comparison to other greens in my collection. Obviously they are not even close to each other, but it gives you a good idea of the color tone when they are photographed next to each other. Looks like I need to pick a few more greens to try since it is my favorite color ;).

I decided to do a gradient with this polish. I think this gradient can be perfect for the holidays if you want something more classic and subtle. At the same time it can be a winter manicure that won't scream "holiday". 


Here are a list of supplies I used to make this gradient design:


I already made a full tutorial for this look with a plum color, so I didn't make another one. I just have the color on the tip and black at the base for this one, and in the other video I have black tips and the color on the base. Does that make any sense? Anyway, just click on the link for the full tutorial!


-Go Polished



No comments:

Post a Comment