Friday, December 11, 2015

My #3 Favorite Winter Polish for 2015...

Essie Stylenomics!


You should know by now that green is my favorite color, and Styelnomics has to be one of my favorite greens for sure. It was released in 2012 in Essie's Fall Collection, but you can find it on Amazon. I have also seen it in local stores on occasion. Stylenomics is quite unique to my collection. It's a stunner! A deep forest green with a hint of blue, making it slightly teal, which is the main reason I love it so much. Sometimes I feel like a true forest green screams "holiday" (which is okay), but having it slightly more blue makes it different and appropriate for any occasion, including the holidays. Stylenomics has such a great formula and can be opaque in one thick coat.

The swatch above is two coats. 


Compared to Zoya Hunter which really is a true forest green you can really see just how blue Stylenomics leans. Another green in my stash is China Glaze Near Dark which is much more yellow toned. 

Since Christmas is approaching I wanted to create a holiday look, so I added a sparkly gold French tip. Wow! It's so classy and gorgeous and I don't want to take it off! But, I have many other holiday looks I need to do! :)


Here are the polishes I used to get this look:


Click on the link below for a full length tutorial for this nail design!
*If you recreate this look use #gopolishednails (in Instagram) so I can see your designs!
And don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel :)



-Go Polished



No comments:

Post a Comment