Monday, December 7, 2015

My #2 Favorite Wiinter Polish for 2015...

 Essie Romper Room!


 I always love a good pale pink. I really can wear this type of color anytime of the year :). This is a more sheer polish. It does slightly suffer from that "not so fantastic" Essie formula, but some colors are just worth it! You just need to be careful when you apply it. The swatch below is three thick coats. It can take up to four if you apply thinner layers.



There are so many polishes similar to this one in color, so I didn't include a comparison photo. In my collection I have Romper Room and Essie Fiji, while their formulas are different (Romper Room is a little better to work with), they both are about the same color. Fiji is a slightly deeper pink. Essie released a new collection this Winter which included a pink called Peak Show which is very similar to Romper Room. I didn't find it necessary to pick that one up. I have heard the formula is pretty good though. It might be worth grabbing before it's gone. :)

I have been wanting to try to a Shattered Glass Nail Design for a while now. It's apparently all the rage. I really like the way it turned out. I wanted it to a look a little classier, so I opted to use black with the soft pink. I loved the way it turned out. What do you think about this trend? Like or dislike?


Here is a list of the products I used (with links):


Click on the link below for a full tutorial of this nail design! 

*If you recreate this design use #gopolishednails so I can see it!

-Go Polished

No comments:

Post a Comment