Friday, December 4, 2015

My #1 winter polish for 2015...

I really wanted a dark gray color for this winter. I came across this Infinite Shine polish-Strong Coal-ition and decided it was about time I tried them! I couldn't be happier with this color! It's the perfect charcoal gray, which is great for this time of year. 
Strong Coal-ition has great coverage and can be opaque in one thick coat. I always like to apply at least two though.
The primer (step 1) was very thin, but didn't run into the cuticles. It also dried very quickly. The nail lacquer (step 2) and Gloss top coat (step 3) were also thin and they both applied very smoothly. They apply like silk actually, which I really enjoyed. You can't beat that shine! I love me some shiny polish. I will let you know in a few days how well the polish holds up. :) You can check out my first impression on my tutorial for this nail design below.

I knew the nail design I wanted to do with this dark gray polish was a classic herringbone. I am so in love with it this season. I love the way it turned out and it was fairly easy to do! Link for tutorial below.

Here is a list of products I used to get this look (link included):

-Click on the link below for the full length tutorial! 
*If you recreate this please use #gopolishednails so I can see your design!


-Go Polished

No comments:

Post a Comment