Monday, November 23, 2015

Thanksgiving Turkey Accent Nail

Thanksgiving is one of may favorite holidays! I can't wait to eat delicious food while reflecting on the things I am so grateful for! I thought it might be fun to do a turkey nail tutorial. I know it's super unoriginal, but it's cute and holiday appropriate :).

The supplies and links are listed below:


Base coat: ORLY Bonder
Dark brown polish: OPI How Great Is Your Dane?
Orange polish: OPI It's a Piazza Cake
Light brown polish: Zoya Chanelle
Red polish: Essie With The Band
White polish: OPI Alpine Snow
Black polish: OPI Black Onyx
Top coat: HK Girl
Detail brush: What's Up Nails Detail brush #1
Dotting Tools (Not pictured)
Clean up brush: Sonia Kashuk No. 105 smudge brush
Pure Acetone
Small container for acetone

Below is the link for the tutorial, be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel and give me a thumbs up!




Happy Thanksgiving!!
-Go Polished






No comments:

Post a Comment