Friday, November 13, 2015

My #12 favorite fall polish for 2015...


With The Band was part of the Essie Fall Collection Leggy Legend that was released this year. It is a red polish that leans a little orange. The formula is very thick and creamy. You just need to make sure you don't load your brush up too much with this one. What's great about the thick formula though is that it makes it a OCW (One Coat Wonder)!


 This swatch of With The Band is one thick coat! I usually like to do two coats anyway, but with this one, if I did it would be too thick!


Above are some Essie polishes in my collection that are similar to With The Band, but not at all dupes. Double Breasted Jacket and She's Pampered (my most favorite red ever) lean more pink. Fishnet Stockings is more of a deep true blue toned red. Since With The Band is more orange I love it for Fall!!

I have been wearing so much plaid this year! Seriously, I wear it almost every day. There are several plaid designs I will be trying over the next few months, but I knew I wanted to start with the Buffalo Check. Probably my favorite plaid pattern. It's not perfect, but I still love it!


Click on the link below for my full length tutorial, you can go polished too!

*If you try any of these nail designs, use #gopolishednails in Instagram so I can see your designs!

-Go Polished

No comments:

Post a Comment