Wednesday, November 11, 2015

My #11 favorite fall polish for 2015...



Zoya describes Payton as a full-coverage, galactic cranberry with holographic glitter. Couldn't have said it better myself ;). If you aren't a fan of glitter and are ready to pass this up...don't. I am not a huge glitter fan, but there is something magical about these holo Zoya polishes. The moment you put them on your finger tips you will fall in love. Seriously though, you need to give these a try!


The swatch above is one thick coat. You really have to get a good thick coat though if you want to have it be opaque, or you can just do two thinner coats. Such a beautiful color for fall. What do you guys think? Do you love it!

I don't have any comparisons for this polish because, well...there isn't any polishes that compare. You just need this one. :)

You can buy Zoya polish on their website zoya.com for $9. Amazon and Ulta also have select colors available. 


I knew I wanted to do a fairly simple design with this polish just because it is such a stand out by itself. Doing a design with negative space seemed appropriate, and I decided a nice soft pink would work well with Payton's cranberry tone. The pink I used is Essie Romper Room. So pretty!!

Click on the link below for the full length tutorial!


*If you recreate this design use #gopolishednails in Instagram so I can see your designs!


-Go Polished

No comments:

Post a Comment