Thursday, October 29, 2015

Skeleton and Crossbones Manicure

Skeleton and Crossbones Nail Design


My last nail design for Halloween 2015! This is the manicure I will wear on Halloween Day. I love any black and white design because it can make anything look classic! Even a creepy skeleton and crossbones:). Right?!

Here are the supplies you will need (with links to each product I used):




Base Coat - OPI Nail Envy
Black polish- OPI Black Onyx
White polish -OPI Alpine Snow
Top Coat -HK Girl Fast Dry Top Coat
Nail striping tape -What's Up Nails vinyl regular straight tape
Detail brush -What's Up Nails #2
Pure Acetone
Clean-up brush -Sonia Kashuk no 105


-Click the link below for an easy to follow tutorial!!


*If you recreate my design please use #gopolishednails in Instagram so I can see your designs!



-Go Polished













No comments:

Post a Comment