Thursday, October 15, 2015

My #8 Favorite Fall Polish for 2015...

ZOYA Yuna!


If you haven't tried any Zoya nail polishes, you should! Each one I have tried I have loved. Their formula seems to be so consistent and they have such a wide variety of colors and finishes. Yuna is no exception! It was released as part of their fall Ignite collection in 2014. Yuna is a graphite gray polish with glittery copper and gold flecks (which can shift green in some lights). The formula is great-just like any other Zoya nail polishes I have tried. You can find select Zoya polishes at Ulta. Amazon carries some of their colors. Zoya also offers great deals and discounts every few months online, so keep your eyes out for those sales.


It takes 2 generous coats for this polish to be opaque. This swatch is 2 coats. Yuna is like Fall in a bottle! I fell in love with it last fall, and I was definitely anxious to break it out again this fall.

As far as comparisons go, nothing really compares to this polish. It's just in a league of it's own! I can find a few with that same smoky gray color, but they lack the gorgeous glittery sheen. I never would have thought I would wear a glittery polish (I am more of a cream girl), but Zoya's glitter polishes are different. Just enough sparkle, but nothing too obnoxious or cheesy. If you know what I mean :). If you haven't tried one, what are you waiting for?!

I chose to do a gold flower design with Yuna. It's a stunner for sure! I love the way it looked with just part of the flower on each nail instead of a whole flower. LOVE!



Here is a tutorial if you want to try this out for yourself!



-Go Polished

No comments:

Post a Comment