Sunday, October 11, 2015

My #7 Favorite Fall Polish for 2015...



Bahama Mama has been a favorite of mine for a LONG time! It has been a favorite for many people for a long time. It was released in a collection in 2007 and is now part of Essie's permanent line. Yay! Essie describes Bahama Mama as a warm, rich, creamy deep purple. The formula of this polish is my favorite nail polish formula- crelly (the perfect mix of cream and jelly). 


Crelly formulas apply SO smoothly and leave the greatest shine! See that shine?! Wow! This swatch is two generous coats. LOVE!


I put Essie Raspberry in there to show you how much more pink and bright it is compared to Bahama Mama. Purr-fect Plum has a more creamy  formula and opaque but,  I have to admit even though you have to do two to three coats with Bahama Mama, I like the crelly formula better. Just a preference of mine. Essie Carry on and We'll Always Have Paris are deeper plum polishes. Here is a close up of these polishes :).



I knew a gradient nail design using Bahama Mama and Licorice (black) would be perfect for fall! I love how rich and vampy it turned out! It's been warm here the last few weeks and this mani had me craving that true fall weather!


Here's the link to my YouTube channel for the full tutorial. Give it a try, it's really pretty simple-you can go polished too! :)





-Go Polished















No comments:

Post a Comment