Monday, October 19, 2015

Googly Eye Halloween Nail Tutorial

My most favorite Halloween nail design ever- GOOGLY EYEBALLS!!


So simple. So fun. So adorable. So classy. And, most importantly SO easy!

All you need is a good base coat, a black and white polish and a dotting tool (or a toothpick from home). You will also need some pure acetone (any brand will do) and a clean up brush to make it look nice and neat!

(The specific products I used as well as a link to each are listed in the description bar on my YouTube tutorial. Just click on the tutorial link below.)


Below is link to the full tutorial so you can GO POLISHED too!! Let me know how it works out for you! Ha! That rhymed :) I always feel like somebody's watching me...who's playing tricks on me. Sorry couldn't help myself!




-Go Polished


No comments:

Post a Comment