Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Spring 2015 Nail Polish Favorites

I am SO excited Spring is here! I love to pull out a few of my bright and pastel polishes this time of year. I went through my collection and pulled together 12 of my favorite spring-time colors. They are in no particular order. 

OPI-You're Such a Budapest. LOVE this gorgeous pastel purple the formula is a crelly (cream/jelly) with a subtle silver shimmer. It's my most favorite polish to date! It glides on your nail and applies very evenly. Swatch is 3 coats.
China Glaze-Wanderlust. This is from their Spring 2015 Road Trip collection. It's a cool toned pink crelly with a coppery shimmer (which was hard to pick up on camera). This is 3 coats.

Essie- Splash of Grenadine (my second favorite polish) is a crelly pinky purple and it applies like a dream! This isn't part of their permanent line, but I found mine on Amazon. 2 coats

OPI-Gargantuan Green Grape is a light blue/green cream polish. There are two versions of this polish. The other one leans more lime green. I prefer this one :). 3 coats 

Essie-Bikini So Teeny is a periwinkle that leans more blue than purple. I love the subtle silver shimmer in this polish, and I feel like it makes it last even longer on the nails. 2 coats, should have done 3 though.

Essie- Playdate is a bright cheery Purple cream. Love this one in the summer time as well! 2 coats
Essie-First Timer is a bright grass green. Love this shade so much. 2 coats
OPI-50 is the New Fabulous is a deeper bright pink. I think this particular shade is discontinued. Although, a shade like this is not hard to find, this just happens to be the one I have. I love it's crelly formula. Are you seeing a pattern here?! Can't get enough crellies!! 2 coats
Illamasqua-Noble is a sky blue polish. This brand is a little more pricey, but the formula gets an A+. 2 coats.
OPI-Lost My Bikini in Molokini is from OPI's 2015 Spring/Summer Hawaii Collection and I couldn't pass it up. I love me a good purple. 2 Coats
OPI-Cajun Shirmp is a cult favorite. It's a bright orange/red jelly polish. I find most orange polishes don't look great on my skin tone but, I feel like I can pull this one off. 2 coats
Sally Hansen- Pacific Blue is one of my most favorite polishes. This cobalt blue is stunning! And the formula is impeccable, and it's only $2! Too bad they recently reformulated it :(. If you can find the old one at the store (with this big uniform X) then snag it!
Hope you enjoyed seeing my favorites. 
What are some of your favorites for this time of year?

1 comment:

  1. Great picks! Bikini So Teeny and You're Such a Budapest are some of my all time favourites and I've been wanting Gargantuan Green Grape for ages :)

    ReplyDelete